Hikers, Mountain Bikers, Cross-country Skiers, and Horse Back Riders will enjoy a variety of trails that start in the Greer area. Explore Pole Knoll, Squirrel Springs, Butler Canyon, West Fork, or East Fork Trails. Whether you’re an experienced hiker or a novice, there is a trail for you. Simple half-day trails that are easy or longer trails for the adventurous are just minutes from your lodge, cabin or campground.
- When planning your trip, be sure to check at a local Forest Service office for information about the area, including weather, fire restrictions, maps, camp locations, drinking water and if a permit is needed.
- Don’t forget to let someone know of your trip plans and your anticipated return.
- Be sure to carry plenty of food and water and dress appropriately.
- If your animals will be accompanying you, please ensure you carry adequate provisions for them also!
- Pack it in! Pack it out! Please help to keep our forest clean!